Thursday 7 August 2014

LUSH | Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub


Hey Everyone!

As you can see from previous posts, I'm a huge Lush fan. When pottering around one of my fave Lush shops in Bluewater a friend recommended i try the Rub Rub Rub shower scrub! At first i was very hesitant as to whether this scrub would be to harsh on my skin. The lovely sales assistant assured me this wouldn't be the case and even gave me a very helpful and friendly demonstration of how incredibly this product is. The scrub itself can either be used before you jump in the shower for a harsh scrub or if you have sensitive skin like myself you can lather it up with water once in the shower. 

Lush describes the product .... ' An exfoliating shower scrub that can also be used to wash, volumize and add shine to hair. Packed with mineral-rich sea salt, Rub Rub Rub can be used as a gentle scrub on wet skin, or on dry skin for a really good buff before you get in the shower. Sea salt, a natural antiseptic as well as exfoliant, is combined with lots of lemon juice to leave your skin feeling rejuvenated and it also adds shine and volume to hair. '  and I 100% agree they are spot on! 

This bright blue product claims to only have 17 ingredients which are either natural or safe synthetics which is fantastic! They also don't test any of their ingredients on animals which is lovely to hear, as so many brands still do! Some of the ingredients included are - fine sea salt, orange flower, lemon oil, jasmine, mimosa and fresh organic lemon juice! I still can't quite put my finger on the scent of this product but they say the smell is sea salt and orange flower, i can definitely smell the freshness of the sea salt mixed with the citrus of the lemon juice however, sorry Lush i just don't smell any orange flower! Either way i love the smell and find it very refreshing in the morning or after a gym session.

The other thing the sales assistant told us to do was try it on our hair as sea salt is known to give you natural volume. At first i didn't particularly want to put the bright blue product in my hair seeing as my hair is bleached blonde, but i gave it a go and i was so pleased with the results not only did i get incredible volume but my hair felt so soft and clean. Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub retails at £8.50 for  large 330g pot which doesn't go off for a whole year! 

Have you tried this amazing scrub? What did you think? 


You can also follow me on -  Bloglovin, InstagramTwitterFacebook & Pinterest

Share:

4 comments

  1. Oooh you can use it on your hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i used a bit on my scalp and on the ends! Was amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That seems awesome - my list for lush products go on and on. I love the Lush scrubs though - I have a whole post about it on my blog :)
    I love the cupcake mask from Lush - it smells like chocolate and it's so hard to not taste it :P
    anjnaharish-thoughtsofagirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a great product i love it! :) i will make sure i have a look at your blog post! me and my best friend are giving the cupcake mask a go this Saturday! x

      Delete

© Jessica Ann | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig