Tuesday 2 September 2014

FAVOURITES | August

 Heya!

Welcome to my August favourites! After starting this blog a few months back i really have been going product mad, i can't seem to control myself.. I doesn't matter if i'm in boots or tesco i will always manage to find something i've been wanting to try out! So below is my first ever favourites post.. I hope you enjoy! 



Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturiser Essential Moisture 
I'd seen this product floating around on a few blogs and people raving about it. As I'm quite lazy with moisturiser application i thought this would be perfect. I decided to go for the Cocoa Radiant, as cocoa butter is one of my favourite ingredients, it just makes your skin so soft! I have been using this product for about a month and it's left my pins in average condition, i would say its not a very thick moisturiser so probably perfect for people who don't have ridiculously dry skin like myself. I think the novelty of this product is the fact you can just spray it and go, however i do love that i can spray this on my back and not have to awkwardly dance around my room trying to rub it in! I would say this product also runs out very quickly. It was £3.99 from boots for a 190ml bottle.I would probably re purchase this again, but for emergency uses or weekends away when i don't want to take my massive soap and glory tub!

Hard Candy, Baked Blush Honeymoon
I featured this baked blush in my everyday make up routine and have been wearing it almost every day for the past month. I love the way it reflects the light and gives me more of a natural glow then a heavy blush. It's perfect for the summer and I've had so many compliments on the colour. I actually purchased this in America from Walmart for about $7 which is an absolute bargain, i linked it to an eBay seller above as I'm not sure where else you can purchase this blush in the UK. 


Seche Vita Professional Top Coat
I purchased this on recommendation through a friend,  i had been complaining that my nail varnish had been chipping and going gloopy. She suggested i gave this a go, as it was recommended to her by her beautician. I'm so glad i did, i ordered it from Amazon and have been testing it throughout the duration of August. I type all day at my office job and so far it really has incredibly chip resistant! I love the shine that it gives to the polish and also the fact is dries your nails quickly!

eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm, Blueberry Acai 
This is the second eos balm i have actually purchased, i originally bought the pomegranate and raspberry from ebay last year, i paid quite a bit for it as i know they are shipped over from America. So when i went to America this year i jumped at the chance to buy myself another, especially as they where only about $3 which is a bargain! I went for blueberry as this is one of my favourite fruits and they are filled with antioxidants! Its a really rich balm, but the blueberry makes it refreshing and lovely to wear!

Palmer's CoCoa Butter Formula 
Last but not least is this concentrated cream which claims it softens and relives rough dry skin for hands, elbows, knees and feet! I've recently started swimming again and have found the chlorine has made all these areas very dry! I also like to have a tube of hand cream on my desk during the winter. I love the fact this cream is concentrated, as you don't have to use a lot but its super moisturising and has the most gorgeous cocoa butter smell! I highly recommend this if like me you a forever moisturising your hands! I picked this 60g tube up from tesco for 89p! which was great, however i think it was on special so the above link will show a slightly higher price!

Let me know what your August Favourites are? 



You can also follow me on -  Bloglovin, InstagramTwitterFacebook & Pinterest
Share:

2 comments

  1. Love! I really want to try the top coat :)

    http://beautyfashionbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Literally love it one of the best top coats i've ever used! xx

      Delete

© Jessica Ann | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig